Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Truth?

What does it mean that the truth will set you free. Are defending and truth telling counter? But we are also called to be shrude and wise? How do I balance this and follow God's lead?

And how do I balance Romans 8 and 12?

Is goodness and mercy in not defending?

Is giving goodness and mercy about revealing truth?

How do I follow. I listen. And I know what to do but I don't know what it looks like in practical application in this situation. How do I give mercy? what does it look like, how do I be wise? how do I gift goodness? how does that all fit into truth? It real isn't about assets and for me it never has been. I am told it IS about assets but I don't understand that. I never have. It is NOT about assets; it is about life and finding God there in the midst. It is about goodness and mercy in the midst of sin.

No comments: