Sunday, November 22, 2009

He is so arrogant and brazen

As he explored a scant distance from where I propped my feet. I know he exists and don't mind the cohabitation so long as he stays hidden away, but when he scurries in his arrogance with his brazen mindset, in the broad daylight, his furry little ass across the floor in such close proximity to where I lay my head in slumber, he must die!!!! Armed with a fresh set of glue traps and poison, I will end this before the day is through!!!

I am pretty sure sleep will elude me this very eve!

Gosh dang mouse!

3 comments:

Lori Anderson said...

Don't be so hard on this little mouse. Maybe his friends will sew you a dress for the ball! Worked for that other girl...

kathkell said...

yes but those mice also sang to her in a language she could understand. this one was rude and gave me the silent treatment.

the traps are set!

kathkell said...

Aaaaaaaaaagh. The glue traps remain bare, the poison unnibbled. He eludes me!