Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2012 day 20 | today she hums to me

as I work from her belly. she's a few more things to speak into place to finish her off and hard to believe but I'll give her a smidge of fit and finish. I am pleased, though I find it a little disconcerting that her singing and silence can emotionally push me to and fro. but today she hums with delight, fickle female. ps. just so you know I don't hear anything audibly! am artist not loco!

I'd show you her skirt but nope! ok. well a peak under, but if you really wanna see her, you have to come to I-Park Artist Enclave on Saturday (7/14) for open studios and dinner (RSVP on their website if you wanna come dine!).


OH YES! that sits beautifully in my tube sewing tool holster. oh yes. as only a diet coke addict can gush!

No comments: