Thursday, August 23, 2012

now what? and I seriously need a good wench!

I stopped by home depot to replace my tie down straps that chaffed on the malleable, moving, rusty rebar to the point of popping free (three in fifteen minutes--blowing in the wind). a frightening sight watching the straps pop loose on the freeway. a whole new meaning to rolling down the hwy. picked up plumbing pipe insulation to reduce rebar strap chaffing for my new seriously he-man straps. I tried to pick up a good wench as well to assist in pulling my ... spheres out of the bed, but I couldn't find any that cooked and cleaned as well. they just don't make them like they used to. as I rumbled down the last two mile stretch, watching the smaller sphere slowly rotating within the larger,omg, it dawned on me that I should get a neighbor with his round hay bale lifter tractor attachment to come lift off my load!!! yes! well I kind of like the pieces better as trailer installation--sphere inside sphere with the vivid tie down straps! now that's art!

No comments: