Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ArtCrawl Houston

Saturday, November 18, 2-9pm
www.artcrawlhouston.com
2315 Commerce Street Houston, TX 77002.

My studio (J) is in Commerce Street Artists Warehouse CSAW (yellow building with 2 big round saw blades on the front). I am in studio J in the back of the building with metal door. Free metro shuttles available They run the circuit of art studios/warehouses in the downtown area. Once you find a parking spot you should be good for your visit.

There is an exhibition in our main gallery and our studios will be open for you to visit. Hope you can come out for a fun day.

2 comments:

Fiery Laundry said...

It was really nice to meet at the art crawl.
I think your work is very powerful and delicate at the same time.

Please let me know about future shows

take care
alex rosa

kathkell said...

Thank you Alex and I will keep you posted.
Kathryn