Saturday, March 24, 2012

Goodbye AT&T who gives me no dependable rural cell signal

Hello Verizon who is giving me 2 bars 3G and I can actually make a phone call inside or out. Omg this is wonderful.

Today after spending as much time outside in the dirt and then with my dad and his chain saw as possible, I shall return the AT&T phone (within policy parameters) to Sam's and then portal my old number over to this Verizon phone and Shazam! Researched other hardware options but I am not willing to give up my iPhone's camera quality. I use it literally all the time and there is no way I am carrying and buying a phone ANd a digital camera. I love the iPhone system for focusing and white balancing. I suppose my relationship to my iPhone is similar to my interaction with diet coke.

No comments: