Friday, March 16, 2012

nother haul of supplies from my BOX to the ville and rambling about my new toy post toilet drop


sure it has G4 and more voice controlled capacities (ie i can speak a text message but will I drive better?) but what's funny to me on this new phone post toilet drop (4 > 4 s) is that the primary upgrade really seems to be in quality of the camera that faces the self. hmmm so it's primary improvement is that I can now take "more better" pics of myself. I think this is very funny and highly marketable. have a feeling apple knows how egocentrical we are with all our textabating* and self snapping.

snap. snap. ya I am just testing. really :)


surely I am not as egocentrical as the next human alone with their new phone


maybe I am and, even worse, I am posting my self snap snaps on my own blog.

No comments: