Friday, June 29, 2012

2012 day 9 | I broke the rules and now I must fake reruleifying

yesterday afternoon I slapped some neutralizing paint down to minimize my structural material adaptions.

OMG what was I thinking!



naturally this broke my rule of rawness, of using the recovered materials as is in all their own glory and shame. but I formally had inclination to reduce the visual color disjunct. my bad. so now I am trying to sand down to the natural rust patina. it is just not the same. real sameness is never attainable offline. in failing to follow my ruled system with redemptive attempts at command z (edit > undo), it has come out even better than I could have hoped for. fail that! and my Eeyore lethargy moves just a little more forward in enjoying my hopes of a piglet day.


No comments: