Sunday, July 15, 2012

2012 day 24 | I can't count, who's counting anyway? oh yeah. me.

since I already "decidedly so," I whole heartedly still concur again, this morning, this midday, and again this mosquito biting mid afternoon in the woods that ...

"i've quit my job, put hermitage on market, Dopty on plane, hired shipping crew to haul my things, blew texas and my grandgirls a kiss goodbye. texted my m&d a hug. I'll adjust to the season called winter.

I am keeping my key.

oh yes, and I will require more blue oar pan seared scallops...and that pizza with mushrooms and such, but no onions" we'll discuss my budget at a later date.

oh alright, alright. I know. not really. but I think it is a good idea. I mean I would miss my WASHers, grandgirls, and such.

obviously I need to work on my non -bucket bucket list and set my freaking course, quit noggin and cast into the next five or ten years.

dang blood sucking mosquito!

No comments: